Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been looking for the black pocket wheels that come stock on the R/T Classics with no luck. I may opt to go with the SRT replicas instead. Specifically the black pocket ones or the black ones with the silver lip. One advantage of the replica wheels is that they are 9" wide so I'll be able to put some wider meat on the rear.

I was hoping some of you may be able to post some pictures of your cars with either of these replica style wheels on them. The two replica wheel styles I am looking for are attached...and bonus points if you have a granite crystal metallic car like mine with these on it!

Thanks for the help !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Aren't those the charger reps? I looked at those too, but went with the Alcoa reps. The Alcoa reps come in different colors like chrome, plain ( mine) and black pockets. I think the ones you showed would look good too!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe they're called Charger reps but they are replicas of one of the style SRT wheels that come on the Challengers as well. Personally I'm not a fan of the Alcoas - but that's the great thing about having a billion choices, we can be picky !

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I forgot to mention go to discount tire.com and use the program to show those wheels on your car if you want to get an idea what they will look like.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

Above is my car when I had 20x9 FR replicas with 275/40 rears and 245/45 fronts.

The blue car belongs to chris1992.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for those pictures ! You say "when you had". Did you get rid of them I'm assuming?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Yes, sold them after owning them for three years. Nothing wrong with them at all, just wanted a new look.
:)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
those look great Cannonball.. I saw some of these on a 2013 Charger a couple of weeks ago, but in chrome. I think I like the black pocket brushed look like yours better.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Thanks diver

·
Registered
413 Posts
Charger reproductions 20x9 from discount tire in matte black

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. And cannonball I'm glad to hear yours held up no problem for 3 years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts