Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody, I got my spare tire kit for my GWE SRT to come.
Its a really thought out kit that has spare tire and rim, spacer for the brembo brakes, jack, lug wrench and trunk tie down bracket and yes it fits in the spare tire hole in the trunk!
The kit cost $460.00 which includes shipping. You can look on ebay or email Joe at [email protected] :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Its a really thought out kit that has spare tire and rim, spacer for the brembo brakes, jack, lug wrench and trunk tie down bracket and yes it fits in the spare tire hole in the trunk!
The kit cost $460.00 which includes shipping. You can look on ebay or email Joe at [email protected] :thumbsup:
Don't suppose you could post his ebay page? Can't seem to find anything remotely resembling that kit on ebay at the moment.
There is actually an email link in the post. And FWIW Its a nice little kit I have seen them before Good luck

·
Registered
659 Posts
Congratulation AK907

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Now we wait for the GWE SRT to come:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts