Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Fastman ported throttle body, DurangoSRT steering wheel with minor blemish (See photos). I also have stock 6.4intake manifold from my 16 Challenger Scat Pack. I used the throttle body for afew thousand miles but removed it when I purchased a Magnusom Superchargedwhich I've yet to install. I purchased the Durango SRT steering wheel off eBaybut never installed due to lost interest. My stock 6.4 intake manifold only hasapproximately 4K miles on it. I purchased a used one off eBay and shipped to MMXfor porting, removed the stock one and just left it sitting in my garage. If you'rewondering why I'm selling, 2 reasons, 1 I just purchased an 07 Grand Cherokee SRT8 andwill be focusing on it opposed to my Scat Pack for the time being. 2, I boughta new Magnusom Supercharged last year that I've yet to install, I may beselling it at a later date to a possible stroker for my Jeep. Below arethe prices.

Ported throttle body $225.00 shipped
Durango SRT steering wheel $325.00 shipped
Stock 6.4 intake manifold $285.00 plus shipping
Prices are stateside only. Will shave a little off price for local purchase. Ineed to weigh and measure intake manifold to determine shipping cost throughUPS or fedex.

I'm in Sahurita AZ, Tucson surburb

Ported TB.jpg
SRT SW.jpg
SW Blemish.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
what mods were done to this TB?

2013 to Present Hemi V8 251 Casting Front Side Taper Bored 85mm to 82mm
+4mm Half Shaft Standard Mod 86mm

OR

2013 to Present Hemi V8 251 Casting Oversized 84mm
+4mm Half Shaft Oversized Mod 88mm

AND

-(Optional) Backside Bore: I can also offer an optional Backside Taper Bore. The back side is taper bored to match the manifold opening very closely.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what mods were done to this TB?

2013 to Present Hemi V8 251 Casting Front Side Taper Bored 85mm to 82mm
+4mm Half Shaft Standard Mod 86mm

OR

2013 to Present Hemi V8 251 Casting Oversized 84mm
+4mm Half Shaft Oversized Mod 88mm

AND

-(Optional) Backside Bore: I can also offer an optional Backside Taper Bore. The back side is taper bored to match the manifold opening very closely.
To be honest, I'm not for certain; however, I took a photo of the ported one next to a stock one for reference.

20190516_172303.jpg

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a ‘16 R/T+. Think that 6.4 Intake Manifold would be a good upgrade? Better than a 6.1?
You would gave to do a search to see which option suits your needs the most [6.1 or 6.4].

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have the 6.4 intake manifold? If so can you provide pictures and does it have the rails, injectors and active runner solenoid?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts