Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We're excited to let you know we've got a new home on Facebook for the SRT Track Experience. In fact, soon you'll see a brand new website for us as well, but I'll let you know more about that in a month or so.

For now, I invite you to "Like" us & come join the community!

Click here: SRT Track Experience | Facebook

All the best!

John Hammer

* The SRT Track Experience is an opportunity for SRT owners & enthusiasts to learn about the performance of these impressive cars with lessons from professional driving instructors at dozens of events around the country.

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
Finally, maybe a reason to sign up for a facebook account!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Team Hammer

cant wait to see you again only at VIR this year. I will beat my dad this time! going to bring some buddies and my dad with me this time.
Richie Kibler

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Richie, you know how much we love VIR. See you there!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I just did Fontana a couple weeks ago. Great experience and a really fun day. The hours go buy too fast! SRT8 Cherokee is a beast of a car.

The only sad fact revealed was out of 20,000 SRTs sold last year on 4000 folks used their track experience.

If you haven't gone - GO!

·
Registered
87 Posts
ya John we asked you last year what was the best place to go around the east coast, and vir is what you said so I bought 5 more passes to go. see you in july. can we try and get all my crowd on the same team hammer?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Richie,

Yes for sure we'll get you guys all on the same team. When you come to the track that day, get there on the early end of registration so we can move people around if need be. Just let whoever's at the desk know that you'll all be together & we'll make it happen.

PS: if you've not booked a hotel yet, check into staying on site. The track has a lodge right next to "The Snake." We stay there too & it's super convenient. Here's a link: The Lodge : Lodging : Experience VIR - VIRginia International Raceway

·
Registered
398 Posts
I just did Fontana a couple weeks ago. Great experience and a really fun day. The hours go buy too fast! SRT8 Cherokee is a beast of a car.

The only sad fact revealed was out of 20,000 SRTs sold last year on 4000 folks used their track experience.

If you haven't gone - GO!
Was the event held inside the oval or out in the parking lot with cones? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
410 Posts
What's the nearest track experience to Indianapolis, IN?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was the event held inside the oval or out in the parking lot with cones? :scratchhead:
Let's not get the SRT Track Experience confused with some guys and a handful of cones! You'll do 4 full events with us on track including an autocross, but half of the day you spend turning laps on a road racing course.

If you have your heart set on driving around an oval, don't do it in a street car. Go see my friends at the Richard Petty Driving Experience & do it the right way, in a real racecar. The simply fact is that a street car on an oval has you experience the oval, not the car. With us, the car is the star.

J

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What's the nearest track experience to Indianapolis, IN?
There are several tracks you can choose from in the midwest: Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI is wicked fast & FOUR MILES long. The Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL is a lot of fun. Heartland Park, Topeka is also excellent (and has the biggest autocross paddock I've ever seen!).

Check out the schedule at SRT Track Experience | driveSRT and check things out.

J

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That was some serious fun today!!!! Loved the ride in the Viper!!!
Wait a minute... Who are you in real life? You're supposed to introduce yourself in person!

We've joked a bunch, but internet screen names are the equivalent of CB "Handles" in the '70's!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Wait a minute... Who are you in real life? You're supposed to introduce yourself in person!

We've joked a bunch, but internet screen names are the equivalent of CB "Handles" in the '70's!
Truuu, breaker breaker........LOL. Its Scott Fortner. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hey Hammer Man....Thanks for all the fun times Friday at Homestead. It was great to meet you guys. That Aussie driver is a killer in hot laps(right Mate)....awesome! Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Thanks!
Roberto

·
Registered
455 Posts
Go Team Hammer!

My Wife & I (Linda & Jon from Oregon) had a great time in Daytona on May 21st. Your team did a great job making the event fun yet safe. We will be back, looks like my 3 sons & maybe even my daughter might be driving as well.

The ride in the Viper race car was awesome. It was cool when we got back to Oregon so I made use of my 1st place jacket.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.