Dodge Challenger Forum banner

321 - 337 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking for 2 vouchers

I'm looking to purchase two srt experience vouchers. Anyone selling theirs?

·
Banned
60 Posts
I just signed up for Thursday 8/18 in Englishtown before my opportunity expired (today) but I'm still not sure if it's worth the hour and a half drive and standing in the hot sun. I have no desire to drive through cones in a parking lot but I did find several you tube videos from Englishtown where guys were getting a couple laps on the actual road course for Hot Laps I think.

Can anyone thats been to E-town confirm if you actually get to drive on the actual course or is that just where the "Professional" drivers take you to try and impress you. If I'm just going to drive through cones I'll just skip it and take my car to a track like the one in Monticello NY. I've already been to the 1/4 mile in fact I'm headed back up to Lebanon Valley tonight to remove some more rubber from my tires.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Shaggy,
I have been to Englishtown twice. You get to drive a good part of the course. You follow behind a pro driver and as long as you keep up they will go faster. You go out in pairs. 2 cars follow the pro. If 1 car isn't keeping up, the team will try to select another driver of your skills.Aas for driving between cones, try it. Its a blast! I am going for my third SRT expierience this weekend in Millville NJ on Friday. I want to drive the 392. I have a 2009 6.1..
I will be looking for going to another SRT Challenge soon.
Mike

·
Banned
60 Posts
Thanks Mike looks like I'll be checking it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
im considering selling my srt experience ive had my car about 3 months still need to register to get the voucher. is anyone looking and how much you looking to pay?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Vegas SRT experiance

Just got back from doing the SRT Track Experiance in Las Vegas (oct 29th), what a blast! Great food and people. Won one of the competitions they had and got to ride in a Viper Competition coupe ( X Racecar ). If you haven't gone to one of these and can, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
They are automatics. They told me that manual shifting while on the track adds too much complexity for most drivers with the minimal amount of time provided.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am looking for a "Track Experience" to buy for my wife and I have several questions. First and foremost can I buy someone else's and use it as my own since the one for her car has already been used?? Also, are they good for any track anytime?? Also, also, would someone who is disabled be able to handle the whole experience?? Thanks for anything you can tell me and more so if there is any Experiences out there for sale!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Track it

I am looking for a "Track Experience" to buy for my wife and I have several questions. First and foremost can I buy someone else's and use it as my own since the one for her car has already been used?? Also, are they good for any track anytime?? Also, also, would someone who is disabled be able to handle the whole experience?? Thanks for anything you can tell me and more so if there is any Experiences out there for sale!
If you are in Texas you can do an event through thedriversedge.net and I think it is about $300 for a full weekend. I have been instructing for them for 15 years - lots of fun! Also bmwcca does track events and you can bring any car and I think they have them all over, just not as often.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Dude you can find experiences all AROUND esp right now with all the refreshes going on. I just got to test drive the '16 SS Camaro and the rest of the fleet (including Z06 Vett) but the SS, wow what a ROCKET! I own a GT-500 Manual and still hit 4.1 0-60 just mashing the pedal. That magnetic suspension is awesome! I wouldn't call it a muscle car though! Weighs what? 3600lbs now? LT1 in it just like the Vett? Same times? Yeah, it's a sport car. Still awesome though, but not spacious enough to daily drive. It's like you are in the ****-pit of a F-16.

0-60 I imagine in a dry and hotter day would have been 3.9-4.0 like it nails naturally. Still crazy speed.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
511 Posts
I did mine at POCONO in Pa was a real blast won my SRT jacket there

321 - 337 of 337 Posts