Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"SRT Track Experience—Includes a one-day driving experience designed for SRT owners and performance enthusiasts to maximize their driving knowledge and skills on the street or track. All SRT owners and enthusiasts are eligible to participate in this day-long event held at selected tracks throughout the season with first-rate driving instruction from the professionals at the Richard Petty Racing School"

Supposedly, this comes standard with the 392 IE. Anyone have any more information about this?

-VAGRANT

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Yes it comes with all SRTs. A great day of fun and you get to beat their cars not yours.

Not sure if I can post the link http://www.drivesrt.com/en/track_experience/overview/index.html

Also you can do a search on "drive srt track experience" and it should be the first link.

They feed you well also.

I went last October at the Texas Motor Speedway and also won the drawing for a ride with the pro driver in the Viper.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Yes, it is a lot of fun. But IMO don't expect much instruction at all. Good food, meet great people...and yes, beat on their cars. It is designed as a big advertisement for Chrysler. Worth about $50 if I had to pay for it, but for free...you definitely go! Sad part is they want you to pay $100 for a guest to watch you do 4 different modules...no thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts