Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm posting in the correct area. My wife bought a 16 SRT Charger and I can not find the track voucher. I assumed it was with the owners manual stuff which was a sealed up. I called the dealer and they stated they no longer do this. Is this correct or do I need to hound them for my voucher?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
It's tied to the vin of the car. The only track experience they do now is at a racing school called boundrant or something like that. I think u can find info on the SRT site.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

·
Registered
132 Posts
It is tied to VIN. I'M going to Bondurant in 3 weeks in AZ (the only place it's offered). Call Bondurant, see if you can give your VIN and they may be able to check it to see if you are eligible). If so, you get the SRT Experience (1 day) or a credit of $1,000 towards a multiple day school; I elected to do the 2 day school.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
459 Posts
Go to drivesrt.com and there is a link.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, thanks guys! I doubt I could make it but didn't want the dealer to keep it if it was supposed to come with her car. I thought they had events around the Dallas area but I doubt I could make the other locations. I was going to sell the voucher most likely anyway.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
459 Posts
They don't let you transfer them anymore.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It is tied to VIN. I'M going to Bondurant in 3 weeks in AZ (the only place it's offered). Call Bondurant, see if you can give your VIN and they may be able to check it to see if you are eligible). If so, you get the SRT Experience (1 day) or a credit of $1,000 towards a multiple day school; I elected to do the 2 day school.
Let us know how it goes. I'm going on Dec. 2nd just for the day, have family there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts