Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new schedule was announced this week and there are dates for Pacific Raceway (old SIR) for Oct 14 thru Oct 16 so I just had to sign up.

No Hassle with travel, just a short jump down Hwy 18.
:banana::banana:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I never got my certificate or was even told that the Track Experience existed from the crappy dealership that I bought Julius from. (That would be DWAYNE LANE in EVERETT WA!!!) I would have loved to have done it, but I'm not going to pay $500 for it.

Have a great time though, and let us know all about it!! :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
I never got my certificate or was even told that the Track Experience existed from the crappy dealership that I bought Julius from. (That would be DWAYNE LANE in EVERETT WA!!!) I would have loved to have done it, but I'm not going to pay $500 for it.
I bet you can call Dodge and get that taken care of. From what I understand this is a must-do for SRT owners.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Screw calling dodge - go to the web site and enter your VIN. They will verify and call you/email to confirm.

Do it. NOW.

https://secure.srttrackexperience.com/srt/registration/MainRegistrationForm.jsp

I went last weekend and it was AWESOME. Drove 392 challengers (auto), srt8 cherokee (impressive), srt8 charger, 2011 Charger R/T R&T, srt8 300C. Took hotlaps with pro drivers in 392 chally and Viper. Did a ride-along in a nascar on the speedway at fontana going 165 (that was $79 extra). Did autocross, road racing, head to head pursuit style racing. You have to go.

The dude said the sold 20,000 SRTs last year and only 4000 track experiences were used. If you don't use your VIN, GIVE IT TO ME and I will ;)

Go register!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Kat,
Get going & join me for the Vegas class. Will be there 4/29-5/1. Will be in the 4/30/11 group.
Hurry, hurry. FUN will be had. It's in the 80's right now.
BB

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Just Registered for the Track experience!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Went last October in Vegas and had such a blast we registered again this year for Chandler, AZ where my son lives...Fun in the Sun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Screw calling dodge - go to the web site and enter your VIN. They will verify and call you/email to confirm.
Thanks for the info.. I'll check it out!

Kat,
Get going & join me for the Vegas class.
BB
I'm pretty sure I can't swing a Vegas trip next weekend.. but have a great time!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I went two years ago in Vegas and it was more than I could have ever thought of. Exhilarating and great thrashing around their cars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts