Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2011 SRT with the IE WPA SRT Wheels (Say SRT on the spoke) and am looking to purchase up to four more of these wheels. I prefer good shape, but like all things, beggars can't be choosers.

----------------------------------

Bought! I want to thank SRT8 Pilot for offering his IE wheels. From one chopper pilot to another - I'd be your wing man any day. (Flying point is what got me in trouble....)

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,463 Posts
A member here by the user name georgethedog was asking if his pocket wheels would be interesting to users here. PM him. He may have a set he wants to sell? Can’t hurt anyway.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Are these the ones you are looking for (see pic)? if so, I have a set of 4 that I am interested in selling. I had them professionally refinished. I wanted a higher gloss black, and also wanted the barrels to be the same very high gloss black as well. The factory did a crummy job on the barrels. They are also clear coated. I never got the chance to install them so they are pristine. Let me know if you are interested. As I'm sure you are probably aware, shipping these will be pricey. I live in Las Vegas, 89123.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts