Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and find it very informative. Have been reading the various posts on the 2011 SRT8 IE 392 and have a good understanding of what comes with this package. My question is about the regular 2011 SRT8 that does not have the 392 Edition Option. Outside of seats, badging and special colors, are there any other real differences? Will the stripes be the same on the regular SRT8 or will they look like last year's stripes that didn't continue over the roof and down the front/rear bumpers? Will the same wheels be available? What about the quad exhaust tips? Look forward to hearing your responses.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am new to this forum and find it very informative. Have been reading the various posts on the 2011 SRT8 IE 392 and have a good understanding of what comes with this package. My question is about the regular 2011 SRT8 that does not have the 392 Edition Option. Outside of seats, badging and special colors, are there any other real differences? Will the stripes be the same on the regular SRT8 or will they look like last year's stripes that didn't continue over the roof and down the front/rear bumpers? Will the same wheels be available? What about the quad exhaust tips? Look forward to hearing your responses.
Welcome and good questions. I am interested to know myself.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
The pics that Motor trend show of the 2011SRT8 strips don't go over the bumper or over the roof.
Most of the cars out there now for testing are not production models for one. I just ordered my SRT 8 2011 (NOT IE) and they come standard front to back black stripes. Gray and Silver are no cost options. Ordered it thru Bob Fredrick of course!:bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts