Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set of 2009 SRT8 Alcoa 20" wheels. These were take offs from my 2009 SRT8 Challenger. They are in near mint condition and will include the center caps. The wheels are located in the Chicago area and I am flexible to meet locals for purchase. I also can arrange for reasonable shipping price dependent on delivery location. Photos show some shrink wrap on two of the wheels that was used for storage. I can provide more photos on request.

Looking to raise some cash for Christmas. Price is 950.00 for the set of 4. Shipping (at cost) extra if needed.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Dam bro they do look mint glwts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Always too far away! Nice looking wheels for sure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested in rims, Do you take paypal? and what would be the cost to ship to 53189
I will ship to US locations for a flat 50.00. So $1000.00 all in boxed and shipped and insured. I can pack tomorrow and have them dropped for Monday. They will ship FedEx ground and I will set you up for auto tracking so you get the tracking info sent directly to your email address. I have quoted one other PM, but have not heard back. Let me know. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PayPal accepted.

Interested in rims, Do you take paypal? and what would be the cost to ship to 53189
Oops. :guiness: And Yes I do take PayPal to confirmed addresses. Will need contact phone number to add to online shipping forms. I can send a PayPal invoice.

·
Registered
78 Posts
srt rims

I will ship to US locations for a flat 50.00. So $1000.00 all in boxed and shipped and insured. I can pack tomorrow and have them dropped for Monday. They will ship FedEx ground and I will set you up for auto tracking so you get the tracking info sent directly to your email address. I have quoted one other PM, but have not heard back. Let me know. Thanks for your interest.
Would you take 850 for the rims. 900 ship

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts