Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, we just saw the Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band’s new video from their latest album, and it’s pretty awesome. The song is great, all the killer guitar riffs and southern style rock we expect from KWS, plus – added bonus – a LOT of Mopar muscle car love throughout the whole video. Kenny’s pro-touring Duster and his SRT8 Challenger (both Hotchkis TVS equipped) are in the video. Anyway, just thought we’d share… it’s a great tune. Go download the new album, How I Go, on iTunes and support a fellow ChallengerTalk member, Mopar fan, and a killer guitarist.

Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band Never Lookin' Back OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube

Here's two of Kenny's Mopar's included in his video:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Love the song and video! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Great video and song. Just added the complete album to my iTunes shopping list. Kenny has quite a view good songs.

Another song for the Driving playlist.
:guiness:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
It's strange....no matter how great of a song he puts out, none of his tracks have gotten the notoriety of "Blue on Black"...which is probably one of his lesser quality songs. Odd how the media works, isn't it?

But...he DOES own some gorgeous Mopars!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Another great song by KWS. Even if you don't like his music you just have to love the vid for the Mopar.

BTW - I would have smacked the lead singer after he placed his hand on the hood (at about 1:25). Very bad etiquette for a Challenger :slap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts