Discussion Starter #7
Here is a better daytime shot

Attachments

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
two questions for ya.

1. how do you like the hankook tires?

2. your side markers that are tinted.. did you paint them, have them painted, or did you buy the pre cut tint?
thanks
chris

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
two questions for ya.

1. how do you like the hankook tires?

2. your side markers that are tinted.. did you paint them, have them painted, or did you buy the pre cut tint?
thanks
chris
So far I like the hankook tires only have 100 miles on them and the side markers I used plastidip they make a color called anthracite gray which almost matches my paint so I used it and clear coated it so it almost looks painter can peel it off later if I want

·
Registered
8 Posts
11RTMayhem, are you still satisfied with the Hankook tires? I see that it's been about a month since you last posted about these. The reason I asked is because I just purchased the 20x9 Charger SRT8 Replicas and was looking at the Hankook tires like you have but in a 255/45/20. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks. :icon_cheers:

I forgot to add...sweet looking ride!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
11RTMayhem, are you still satisfied with the Hankook tires? I see that it's been about a month since you last posted about these. The reason I asked is because I just purchased the 20x9 Charger SRT8 Replicas and was looking at the Hankook tires like you have but in a 255/45/20. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks. :icon_cheers:

I forgot to add...sweet looking ride!
Thanks ....

The hankook tires have been really good so far I have had cold days in the 30s and days In the 80s and had to drive through some rain twice.

All in all I really like them traction is good their about as loud as the factory tires and they look really good. I do not know about durability yet because it hasn't been that long. If they last long enough I will buy them again.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Photography 101

Hey everyone, Why is it that most of the pictures that get posted on this forum are taken from the wrong angle?
people are trying to show for instance, their wheels and one can't acually see them due to the angle of the picture!
Photography 101: Have the light behind you and the subject in front of you.
seems that the oposite often occures.

I'm just saying................

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey everyone, Why is it that most of the pictures that get posted on this forum are taken from the wrong angle?
people are trying to show for instance, their wheels and one can't acually see them due to the angle of the picture!
Photography 101: Have the light behind you and the subject in front of you.
seems that the oposite often occures.

I'm just saying................
Well considering I was taking cell phone pictures I guess I can try to remember to make sure that I bring the light along so when I take my pictures with my cell phone I have proper lighting

:SM130:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts