Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lifted my 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT 8 and changed the rear wheels, however after changing wheels and dropping the vehicle from the stand I noticed that the placement of my jack dented my undercarriage about a foot in front of my rear left wheel, turned the car on but it fired up and instantly stalls, try again, cranks, turns over, stalls, gas light comes on and check engine light comes on, I read the code and I get “02 sensor circuit slow response bank 1 sensor 1”. What did I smash under my car for this to happen? Keep in mind the vehicle has never had problems prior to the rear wheel change and it has low 61k miles. Thanks!

·
Registered
413 Posts
It sounds like you either flattened your fuel line or caused an electrical short. Your going to have to get it up in the air and look for damage. Take your time and be careful. Please keep us posted and good luck.

There is also a safety system that detects a crash: Enhanced Accident Response System (EARS): Makes it easier for emergency personnel to see and reach occupants in the event of an accident by turning on the interior lighting and unlocking the Dodge Challenger’s doors after air bag deployment. Also shuts off flow of fuel to the engine (standard)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts