Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a great deal on a SRT8 stock exhaust and is gonna put it on my SE, wondering if anyone else has done this and how did it sound?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I did it and it sounds great! :thumbsup: You will not be disappointed and it looks sweet!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does the "row boating" effect take place with a stock tune or with a Pretator tune as well?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Putting the new exhaust on tomorrow, looked under my car to find that all I need is the pipe adapters, rear hanger by the tip and the rubber iso. Hoping this goes smooth....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Does the "row boating" effect take place with a stock tune or with a Pretator tune as well?

What do you mean by "row boating effect"?

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had a corsa srt xtreme exhaust put on my se. I did not lose any low end torque (some people were mentioning it would certainly happen.)

I talked to the tech who installed my exhaust at Meineke. He said the exhaust itself was straight forward. The hardest part was putting on the SRT/RT rear valence that has the dual exhaust cut-outs.

I guess he was making a funny....:bigthumb:

·
Registered
957 Posts
so did anyone actually try and witch to the X pipe vs the
H pipe on the stock srt exhaust?
im pretty sure im going to switch to a stock srt exhaust but i am kind of worried about losing the low end torque...the SE comes up short enough in that area already....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts