Welcome! Glad to have you with us.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Let us know when you get your Rock Star Status card.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
NICE Congrats, be safe buddy:)
take it easy to for 500 miles or so till you get used to it and break it in as well...

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thnx guys
Ive put 136 miles on it never had it over 3/4 throttle and all I can say is WOW... this thing is a blast to drive! Oh, and one quick question, is it normal to have everyone staring at every stoplight and people wanting to talk about the car and remarks of how nice Dodge did on it???? Ive had trucks for 10 years now and the last car I had was a 1999 SS Camaro in red but it never got the compliments that this orange beast gets!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Hello have fun rippin gears :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thnx guys
Ive put 136 miles on it never had it over 3/4 throttle and all I can say is WOW... this thing is a blast to drive! Oh, and one quick question, is it normal to have everyone staring at every stoplight and people wanting to talk about the car and remarks of how nice Dodge did on it???? Ive had trucks for 10 years now and the last car I had was a 1999 SS Camaro in red but it never got the compliments that this orange beast gets!
Nothing like that first ride in a new Challenger !!!
Yes, get used to attracting attention. I've had drivers on the highway snapping photos as they drove ... I've come out of a coffee shop to see
a pedestrian taking photos of the interior ....

·
Registered
36 Posts
So jealous. That's what I want. Welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts