Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL ITEMS SOLD

Lifestyle change sent the Challenger packing so I have a few remaining things to sell. Check, money order or Paypal (add 3%).

***SOLD***1. 2009 factory SRT8 rims, removed them not long after buying the car. They are in excellent condition. Also includes factory lug nuts, but the lug nuts have some surface corrosion on the sides. Prefer a face-to-face on these, but I will ship at buyer's expense. $1100.

I have pics of the individual rims but don't want to clutter the thread too much. I can email (and do high res) upon request.

***SOLD***2. DiabloSport Predator U7135. Used to load a tune once and clear the occasional CEL. Includes everything it came with. $175 delivered.

***SOLD***3. California Car Cover, Indoor dust cover, excellent condition, only used when car was in garage and clean. $125 delivered.

***SOLD***4. NAV-TV ALLGIG XG-FT, includes the AV cable and camera harness, new and never used....just never got around to installing it. $175 delivered.

***SOLD***5. Billet Tech fuel rails, red anodized, new and never used. $125 delivered.

***SOLD***6. Factory SRT air intake. Pulled off after about 100 miles or so and replaced with a CAI. $55 delivered.

***SOLD***7. Tech Authority CD Service manual. $50 delivered.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Where are you located? I'm in the market for rims.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I still have Afghanistan in my location.

I am in Post Falls, ID...near Spokane WA.

·
Registered
307 Posts
PM sent on Fuel Rails

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very Interested in Service CD - PM me with details including price :cheers:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi Bob.. I sent ya my cell number for those pics of clamps

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks Bob!!! Fuel rails are gonna look sweet!! Payment sent today!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts