Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I know that I should post this on the 6.1 thread but I just wanna show the 392 guys that they should beat this mustang stock vs stock even the slightly modded once.

I`m gonna show u those 2 fresh races from kuwait city between a 300c srt8 with intake & tune vs stock Auto mustang.

I just don`t know why the 392 guys are losing to the 5.0 mustang while we here beat them with a slightly modded 6.1 with around 390rwhp only:scratchhead:.

It looks like our hemi`s are faster :thumbsup:, yesterday I raced a stock 08-09 GT500 rolling from 30mph. I got him by a car length till 120mph then he passed by me.

My mods are "CAI,no cats,exhaust,pulley & a tune"

Good luck to u all, I`m Waiting for the 392 300c srt8 :pimp:

·
Registered
14 Posts
looked like the 300 got him on the second vid.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was so close, mustang got one & the srt got one.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
so your country is OK with racing on a busy highway?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so your country is OK with racing on a busy highway?
Its not ok but we have lots of empty roads we race at high speeds which we prefer, most of the races are from a roll.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Ohh, the first video looked like the road was pretty empty but the second one looks like too much traffic to be racing. But I am sure you guys know whats safe right!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh, the first video looked like the road was pretty empty but the second one looks like too much traffic to be racing. But I am sure you guys know whats safe right!
Ya sure as for me I do race at 1 am & up, we are able to test our cars all the way to 250+ km/h, isn`t that nice :bigthumb: My last race was with a gt500

1 - 7 of 7 Posts