Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find any repro's in 20" x 10". Anyone know if some makes these ? How good of a repro are they ?

I am just looking for 2 wheels in 20x10 to put some Drag Radials on for my SRT8.

·
Registered
348 Posts
There are no 20"x10" in the SRT design (08-10). Factory Reproductions has the IE wheel in 10". These are cast wheels so the Forged SRT wheels are much lighter. I assume you want performance if your going to toss on the Drags.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
There are no 20"x10" in the SRT design (08-10). Factory Reproductions has the IE wheel in 10". These are cast wheels so the Forged SRT wheels are much lighter. I assume you want performance if your going to toss on the Drags.
That's too bad...
They could have sold a ton of 10" 08-10 SRT wheels for street use if they had the foresight to make them.
Probably a little late in the game now... but I don't see why no one ever made a 20x10 reproduction wheel.

Someone decided to make 22x9 & 22x10... just no 20x10's

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I truly think that if someone offered an SRT8 repro in 10" wide, they'd sell like crazy. But you're probably right, they may have missed the opportunity for the big volume of these wheels. but it's never too late. I'm going to check witha local company to see if they can widen the stockers.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
A few people have had their stock srt wheels widened. I was going to go this route, but decided to just do paint and when I can get some money for a real set I'll be going either 20x10 or 20x11.

·
Registered
37 Posts
SRT 20x10

I was going to ask about this as Im looking for some as well and couldnt find any. Are there threads on widening wheels - sounds sketchy to me. Im not looking to race at the track but think it would be a plus on the street.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts