Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm from Luxembourg, Europe, and trying to get a non-IE SRT 2011.
So I have to import it from the US, Canada or Mexico, but I think it's not yet available there.
My problem is, that if I order one, I have to wait for over 4 months.
So my importing Guy tells me that i he can find a model which is on stock of a dealer, he can get it cheaper and faster.
My question: Do the dealers yet have cars on stock? And if so, do they sell it on a regular price or over MSRP?

thanks!

jerome

·
Registered
653 Posts
There are a handful of dealers that have 392s on stock but not many. I think that if you want a car with a stripe you have to wait because the ones on lots do not have stripes. They pretty much sell for MSRP. You could also still get an IE if you really want one, there are a lot on dealer lots and they pretty much sell for MSRP as well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for your quick answer!

Are the stripes painted or is it a vinyl sticker? I want stripes, but if it is only a sticker, I can get it done afterwards in Luxembourg, if it lasts too long to get one with stripes.
I was already offered an IE, but I don't like the white-blue seats.
Is Bob Frederick a Dealer? Does he make Export?
Usually the european Importers work with big dealers who can buy a large amount of cars and therefore make a "special" price. MSRP would be my limit (depending on the rate EUR-USD), because the car has to be modified, and after Transport, VAT and Custums, I will have to pay more or less the same amount the car costs, but in euros.

Jerome

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyway, even if I don't want one I wonder if the IE is still beeing build, or have they all left plants?

·
Registered
653 Posts
They have all pretty much left the assembly. The stripe is a sticker, not painted. But on the IEs the sticker is not an option, it's standard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts