Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not going to do much for graphics on this one for a while...I really like it like it is now :)
However I really don't care for the shiny black with the chrome letters between the tail lights...
So...I did a mat black panel that matches the entire surround and added a classic Challenger logo to it in black reflective that glows when hit with lights...think ambulance or police car at night...

Here are some before and after shots...(I made it glow by turning on the flash)

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
432 Posts
Looks great.....but “Challenger” is not level ever so slightly.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great.....but “Challenger” is not level ever so slightly.
LOL It's funny you noticed that...that has actually beed changed...
FYI...Obviously I am in the sign business...
Sometimes when making signs we will slant script fonts slightly upwards on the right end because it does look better...usually LOL
After standing back we didn't like it either...AFTER the pix were taken...
So after the pix were taken we removed it and replaced it with it straight and level...
Nice catch! I wondered if anybody would even notice...LOL

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392 with TF8, MDS, Tech Grp, & 8.4AN in Jazz Blue Pearl
58 Posts
I like it!

For me, I did not like the fact that no where on the rear of the vehicle were you told what the vehicle is. For the soon to be "motor heads" (i.e. young kids who are starting to like cars) and those non-motor heads that do not know what the heck this retro looking car is, they should be told it is a Dodge Challenger SRT--especially as it roars by you on the highway--so that's what I did. Ya, the scripts are all different, but I kind of like it that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts