Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on a dyno day meet at the new shop. I know you guys have busy schedules, looking for some input on a good date. We have a nice facility with a ton of room,andhuge parking lot . Lets get this going. Thanks Adam

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I'll be there if the decided date doesn't conflict with any of our scheduled events. I'll send you a PM on our availability.

Can't wait to see your new place! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Did you say PARTY!! WoooHoooo!!!! Count me in:thumbsup:
did somebody say party?!!!:bdaysmile::clap::headbang2::eek:hyeah::banger::dj::cheers::grouphug:

lol. same here may be interested in coming up from san diego. depensing on date

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
i'll be there if the date falls on a weekend where i happen to be looking for an excuse to head to SoCal...

maybe late April or any weekend in May?

·
Registered
176 Posts
no matter what, do it on a sunday!! lol

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Count me in , I would like to see the new shop.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Count me in! I would love to get my 392 dyno'ed here and meet Adam and the team!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I spoke with adam on sat at the mojave mile about the BBQ , i'll try to get a date from him and post it:thumbsup:
Karl, any update on a possible date?

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Ok, I spoke with adam yesterday and he's thinking june 11 or 12. Taking feedback on what day is best for a bigger turnout, sat or sun ? This is and LC/LX BBQ/DYNO DAY all are invited:thumbsup:
Count my challenger and my buddies charger in,
either day will work.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Ok, I spoke with adam yesterday and he's thinking june 11 or 12. Taking feedback on what day is best for a bigger turnout, sat or sun ? This is and LC/LX BBQ/DYNO DAY all are invited:thumbsup:
Karl,

I can be there either day but Saturday would be best! Sunday is my get ready for Monday....Day :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am in either day also. I am sure it will be me and Ct memeber M103114. If he is back from Canada by then.

But I will see you on the 5th lowwlife? At Adams shop for my tune. So in case my BAP fails again and frys, you can give me a ride home!:bigthumb:

not very funny really, I just knocked on wood.:indifferent:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts