Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the official sign up list for the Dyno Day on 6/11/11. PM me or just add a post and I'll add it to the list.

The address to ST Motorsports is 160 S. "D" St, San Bernardino, CA 92401. The event starts 9:00 a.m. (change from original time).

Cost $50.00 per car with A/F 3 pulls. Must have rear exiting exhaust for A/F sample....BBQ fires up at noon.

1. CrankCase
2. Lowwlife
3. chukarboy (spectator)
4. O & O (Charger).
5. GregTheUPSMAN
6. JAMAYA
7. diggsrt8
8. M103114
9. Wes (03 Cobra)
10. Brandon (Challenger R/T)
11. Plum Crazy SRT
12. SparkChicken
13. srtb
14. Dominique (Charger)
15. Brute SRT – 300C-SRT
16. SMOKIN 5.7 Charger
17. HEMIGILLETTE Charger
18. Jclc 300 C SRT-8
19. Gravorg (Canceled)
20. Skillros
21. MrJ_RT (Hopefull)
22. raVenX (spectator)
23. Juve996
24. jford21 (spectator)
25. Yogi
26. DRAG CITY
27. 1bad4dr Charger SRT8
28. Whitehemi Charger R/T

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sign me up, I'm GOING! And I'll be bringing 2 friends (my friend wes with his 03 cobra and my friend brandon w/ his challenger RT)

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Put me on the list... What's the address?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
I'll do my best to be there..

:guiness:

-Sam

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Damn, I'm in Louisiana. This would be an awesome opportunity to pick up a hundred or so free RWHP on the infamous ST dyno! :browsmiley: :browsmiley: :browsmiley:

(OK no flames, you know someone had to say it!!!!):icon_cheers:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Earlier the better for me. I have a wedding to go to so I will be outta there by noon to be back in SD by 2ish. Lol. Sucks! See ya next week lowwlife

·
Registered
25 Posts
I dont have anything going on, I will probably make the drive up from SD to hang out for the day. I haven't dyno'ed Liz, but I'm sure with the couple of bolt-ons I've done, there isn't much change from stock.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sign me up please, sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Please put me down as a spectator if you dont mind, Id love to see what everyones Challenger is putting out.

**See you Saturday Spark and Chuckarboy** Also, if anyone wants to caravan down there with me, Ill be taking off from Anaheim Hills (91 & Imperial).

·
Registered
298 Posts
Damm! I just saw I will be missing the BBQ at noon! :(
I have to be on the road home by noon for a wedding! "gravorg", you said you r going to make it out, thats cool! I am caravaning out from chula vista with fellow memeber "M103114" and a few other cars, we can maybe scoop you up in mission valley on the way up or you can meet us up the 15 by friars rd or something.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts