Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stack Performance has relocated facilities and will also be expanding into Schumacher Performance/Schumacher Products. Our new division will focus mainly in designing, engineering, and developing new products to expand our product line. Please bear with us as we become one with our new place.

Please make a note of our new address and contact numbers.

Stack Performance LLC
Schumacher Performance LLC

380-A North Palm St
Brea, CA 92821

Ph. 562-905-0555

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
What ever happened to the strut brace that clears the kenne bell? Last I heard of it was a year ago, surely doesn't take that long to develop a brace, does it SP?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Congrats Ryan. Love the sound of Schumacher Performance!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats Ryan I'm looking forward to seeing you next week when I get out to SoCal I need a couple of things checked out and done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very cool Ryan!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Congrats on the new location and expansion Ryan, cool stuff! I'm sure we will be visiting for more mods soon enough :)

See ya at SF! :D

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
When ya gonna have an "open house", so we can come and trash the place for ya.........I mean christen the place for ya?:smokin::guiness::browsmiley::thumbsup:.

Congrtualtions on the new shop and good luck on your new endeavour.:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ryan good luck and I sent you guys a few emails about your front tower strut bar can you get back to me when you get a chance, thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts