Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part # P5155436
Used (roughly 15k miles)
These Mopar Stage 1 Lowering Springs are a direct fit for the vehicles below.
2008-2010 Dodge Challenger (Non SRT Models) (Without Load Leveling Suspension)
2011-2019 Dodge Challenger (Without Load Leveling Suspension)

Price is $240. Local pickup in Dallas, TX. Probably not worth it to ship due to the weight but open for discussion.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,570 Posts
FYI: these springs will fit the Chargers of the same years, and they will fit both Challengers and Chargers with load leveling rear shocks. Those load-leveling shocks would need to be replaced when these springs are installed, but that should be on the list anyway, so no biggie, right.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI: these springs will fit the Chargers of the same years, and they will fit both Challengers and Chargers with load leveling rear shocks. Those load-leveling shocks would need to be replaced when these springs are installed, but that should be on the list anyway, so no biggie, right.
Thanks, I knew about the load leveling rear shocks but I didn't know that they fit chargers as well. I would've assumed that they would fit chargers as well and even 300's but have only seen them listed as fitting challengers on vendor websites.

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,570 Posts
Thanks, I knew about the load leveling rear shocks but I didn't know that they fit chargers as well. I would've assumed that they would fit chargers as well and even 300's but have only seen them listed as fitting challengers on vendor websites.
Technically, the disparate cars’ (Challenger vs Charger vs 300) stock spring rates are all different, so they may not show as applicable for each other’s Stage 1’s fitment. But in terms of bolting up and mechanically working, yes they will work across all the platforms (Charger vs Challenger vs 300).

FWIW: I have a set of these on my Charger, and I purchased them from a ChallengerTalk member who had purchased them for his Challenger. No issues installing them or with them in service for 50K miles or so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Technically, the disparate cars’ (Challenger vs Charger vs 300) stock spring rates are all different, so they may not show as applicable for each other’s Stage 1’s fitment. But in terms of bolting up and mechanically working, yes they will work across all the platforms (Charger vs Challenger vs 300).

FWIW: I have a set of these on my Charger, and I purchased them from a ChallengerTalk member who had purchased them for his Challenger. No issues installing them or with them in service for 50K miles or so.
Ah, Gotcha! Well thanks for the info, it's much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,570 Posts
Do you happen to still have these?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts