Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Low mileage on these 6.4 liter Apache heads complete like 2000 miles use. Changing to Thitek heads. These are complete with springs 2200 $ reduced 1600$

·
Registered
222 Posts
Who did the porting ?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Open 2 offers on these they are some good complete heads on my setup i was making over 800 rwhp

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1800$ complete stage 5 apache heads ready to bolt on??? Low mileage only for aale because i have Thiteks being put on my car in the next month so let me know thanks

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack SRT 392
24 Posts
1800$ complete stage 5 apache heads ready to bolt on??? Low mileage only for aale because i have Thiteks being put on my car in the next month so let me know thanks

Just a dumb question because I have no idea but what would this do for my stock 6.4 m6 if I put these on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would need to be packaged with a higher lift cam 2 see good gains on the stock 6.4 l motor

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which would work well if you figured out a higher lift cam because these heads are complete with the 650 lift springs already on these heads. Let me know if interested. They are currently at A2Speed in Va where i am having mods made to my car

·
Registered
109 Posts
For an idea on the power gain.

I just did ported heads with a 274 cam, LTH with hi flow cats. Dyno tuned.
Rwhp increase was 51 and rwtq increase was 34

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Correct its all gonna be dependent on what all you have done and how well the package works together.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I put down over 800 rwhp but that with a 2.9 L whipple and a built 453 motor not the stock motor

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No issues with the heads. They are great heads just changed to the thiteks because they are known to be better and flow better and the dual bolt pattern on the thitek heads because i have the hellcat front belt setup on the car.

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Apache are good heads, but I found they would not take a lot of boost. Seemed ok at 14lbs, but when I went to 20lbs they did not hold up. Price is right for these heads and if you are not going to do a lot of boost it would be a good upgrade.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts