Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been tracking my 2011 SRT-8 build status on Insight, and it now says Staged for Shipment. What does the mean exactly? I hope it means that it's on the way to me in So FL!

·
Registered
532 Posts
It is ready to be put on a railcar and shipped... When it says departed facility on railcar then it is on its way...wahoo

·
Registered
834 Posts
I know this is an old thread....but this is BS. My car has said this 5 times now along with "Departed Facility" twice and it's still sitting in Milton Yard where the lazy ass workers can't load a 50K car up and send it to the customer (me). It's been sitting there since it's Plant Release (KZ) on May 30th. :thdown:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I know this is an old thread....but this is BS. My car has said this 5 times now along with "Departed Facility" twice and it's still sitting in Milton Yard where the lazy ass workers can't load a 50K car up and send it to the customer (me). It's been sitting there since it's Plant Release (KZ) on May 30th. :thdown:
Welcome to the world of teamsters. The only thing a good dealer can do is have the dealership principle call in an request the car because its a sold car.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
My car sat in holding for a whole month before it was actually shipped.

·
Registered
677 Posts

PM the last 8 of your VIN and I'll get you the full shipping schedule. This will show the estimated date of dealer delivery so you'll know.
- Peter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts