Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed or seen in person the stainless steel interior dress up parts for the dash, etc... from say MSperformance. It's tough to tell the quality of fit/finish from their pics.

Any opinions would be helpful. I'm considering the middle radio console trim ring. and possibly the center console top trim - Thought it might go nicely with the Hurst shifter kit for the autos.

·
Registered
143 Posts
pfyc is expensive if you are buying piece by piece..

carid.com is also one of our vendors and they have a "Dash kit" for about $150 and you get 36 pieces....

·
Registered
812 Posts
Carid is not the same product. There has been discussions on this before. Pfyc and others sell the real SS with no cheap looking overlay. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone installed or seen in person the stainless steel interior dress up parts for the dash, etc... from say MSperformance. It's hid bulb tough to tell the quality of fit/finish from their pics.

Any opinions would be helpful. I'm considering the middle radio console trim ring. and possibly the center console top trim - Thought it might go nicely with the Hurst shifter kit for the autos.
I was thinking about this as well. Blue did have some very nice pictures in his photobucket so I would check that out if I were if you haven't yet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'll bet that they are both aluminum. The pics look dead on my brushed alum kit. I've not seen SS in that thin of a stock. If these were direct "replacement" trim pieces that would be another story. It's just overlay.

FYI,
Marion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts