Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, anyone seen anywhere that sells that vinyl stripe with the accent color from the Stars and Stripes model? The black/silver combo looks flat out amazing and I don’t see anywhere that sells it.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
479 Posts
Can you post any pics that show what you mean?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,475 Posts

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
479 Posts
Very nice!

watching the video makes me want to get her out on the snow though! Even though nobody else would be able to drive on it.

My Chally doesn't get to see Winter though. I just picked up my Magnum RT all-wheel drive for that use!

I am so becoming a Mopar guy!

·
Registered
80 Posts
As the title states, anyone seen anywhere that sells that vinyl stripe with the accent color from the Stars and Stripes model? The black/silver combo looks flat out amazing and I don’t see anywhere that sells it.
These guys have a ton of different colors and if they don't have the actual design, they will make it custom for you. When I ordered mine they didn't have it on their site, not exactly anyway, it was something similar. I told them what I wanted and in two days it was there.

Reactions: Cominfromcamaro

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These guys have a ton of different colors and if they don't have the actual design, they will make it custom for you. When I ordered mine they didn't have it on their site, not exactly anyway, it was something similar. I told them what I wanted and in two days it was there.
thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks again! They’re making me a totally custom stripe!

Reactions: Melvin

·
Registered
80 Posts
Reactions: Cominfromcamaro
1 - 9 of 9 Posts