Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new 2014 RT and was driving home from dealer. Getting use to the clutch I stalled the car just as the light I was stopped at turned green. It was dark out and I had a hell of a time finding the ignition switch as I fumbled around while the cars behind me became impatient. It seems dumb to me that something as simple as this switch can't be illuminated or at least have a small led above it. Even something as simple as an illuminated ring around the switch like my Toyota has would make sense. Funny dodge didn't do something as simple as this.:icon_confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awe hell you'll let used to where the button is it'll be second nature. The start button comes out is why there's no light. Don't feel bad about stalling. I killed mine 2 or 3 times on the test drive waiting for the paperwork to get finished. The hydraulic clutch can take some getting used to. The slight release to engage is hard to feel through the pedal. Don't know about anybody else but from an easy start I have to listen for the slight rpm decrease to tell it's starting to grab. Have fun!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
456 Posts
yup, I don't even look at the button anymore. know exactly where it is. I still turn the radio down when driving in town, 1 to here the rpm change when taking off in 1st and 2 just to here my exhaust, what a sweet sound!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts