Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What year did the Bee show up in the start up splash screen for the Scat pack challengers? I have a 2015 scat pack and it just says "Challenger" meh.

Z

·
Registered
13,965 Posts
Believe the later 15's had it, like those built in January of 15 and later.

What's your build date?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine was built in october of 14. I wonder if there is an update that could change mine to the version with the Bee.

Z

·
Registered
13,965 Posts
Maybe with Tazer it could be done but from FCA, no way, not going to happen. Many at the time requested an update to get the Bee and FCA sent a memo to dealers saying the Bee was unavailable on the early cars and for them to not even attempt to try to get it to work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh well. It would have been cool, but i still grin when i see people do the double-take look at the fender badge. All i have to do now is get the challenger r/t off the front grille, get my "splash guards" on, and maybe get the hellcat intake bottom half. Already did the dynomax mini race bullets and put 275's on the rear. I've seen posts about doing all of that here..This place is a gold mine. :)

Z

·
Registered
522 Posts
Maybe with Tazer it could be done but from FCA, no way, not going to happen. Many at the time requested an update to get the Bee and FCA sent a memo to dealers saying the Bee was unavailable on the early cars and for them to not even attempt to try to get it to work.

Yeah, his only hope is a Tazer but that'll only work if the images are already in the firmware. That might be why FCA says no way...the animation isn't present.

Good luck! I've got the Bee startup set on my car cuz it's too cool! :bandit:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts