Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a pedal commander on my 16 SPS which is awesome; however, my tires spin like crazy. I ordered Petty's sway bars and was about to order Speedlogix subframe connectors & rear arched shock tower brace until i hit check out and was hit a 350$ shipping cost. That was two large of a pill to swallow, so i decided to opt for Petty's subframe with 30$ shipping and just get tbe rear bracefrom Speedlogix, but it was 150$ for shipping alone. So for now, i'll get the Petty's subframes and decide latet down the road for the rear shock brace. BTW, my car has CAI, MMX ported throttlebody/ported intake manifold, Diablo canned tune and yes i have wider tires 275/40 front and 315/35 (Falkens) rear. Great quite, smooth riding tires, but not great for fraction. Will be upgrading to Michelins or Continentals in the distant future.

·
Premium Member
10,329 Posts
We would be happy to help you with this - if this was going to Canada - sometimes our store does show a higher than normal price. We have been working to fix that. But if you could call or email with your shipping address we can work up better shipping options for you.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,476 Posts
Some vendors here have free shipping on their stuff, if you haven't checked that out yet. :thup:

·
Registered
473 Posts
I installed a pedal commander on my 16 SPS which is awesome; however, my tires spin like crazy. I ordered Petty's sway bars and was about to order Speedlogix subframe connectors & rear arched shock tower brace until i hit check out and was hit a 350$ shipping cost. That was two large of a pill to swallow, so i decided to opt for Petty's subframe with 30$ shipping and just get tbe rear bracefrom Speedlogix, but it was 150$ for shipping alone. So for now, i'll get the Petty's subframes and decide latet down the road for the rear shock brace. BTW, my car has CAI, MMX ported throttlebody/ported intake manifold, Diablo canned tune and yes i have wider tires 275/40 front and 315/35 (Falkens) rear. Great quite, smooth riding tires, but not great for fraction. Will be upgrading to Michelins or Continentals in the distant future.

Seems to be a common issue with anything on their site. I tried to purchase a ABS cover and they wanted to charge 75.00 to ship it when the part was 160. I decided to do my research and go right to the manufacturer to purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We would be happy to help you with this - if this was going to Canada - sometimes our store does show a higher than normal price. We have been working to fix that. But if you could call or email with your shipping address we can work up better shipping options for you.

Thanks
Chris
OK thanks. Shipping costs to 85629 for your arched shock tower brace. I'll email also as requested.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Did you check out the Petty's rear brace? That's what I went with.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
If you’re spinning then you need to upgrade your tires. I understand that you are runnig wide but you might see better results with a better compound maybe 295 or 305. As far as all the bracing, it will really help you get around a corner well. Ide so go rear sway bar and bushings:adjustable links to keep the rear end in line

1 - 9 of 9 Posts