Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I like that stripe too..... :5:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hot summer day + random rain shower in the Walmart Parking lot = Great photo of my Challenger..

I have to say that the white lettering and stripe give your car an amazing amount of style. Beautiful mods. Very tastefully done. :thumbup:

Reactions: MN-ScatPack

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
awesome photo

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Great shot. That's why I have a phone with a good camera because you never know when the opportunity for a great shot will show up.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Great photo:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Great photo op Lugnut! As others have said - really like the white lettered tires

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Yeah, those white letters would look great on my orange and black blacktop.
What brand and size?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hmmm.... a large portion of the parking lot is visible... and there's not a stray shopping cart anywhere! I don't believe it's a WalMart. ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, to answer the questions and comments, thanks and it truly is Walmart we have a huge parking lot and I like most of you find that spot way out in the boons. Actually that spot should have my cars imprint on it because its the only spot I use each trip heh. As for the tires there the Tredwear letters and they will make them for any tire. The ones on the car are the Goodyear F1 Eagle Super car tires. The stripe took me a long time to do wanting to get something unique so I contacted the owner of Ridergraphix and had them insert a custom graphic of the Scat Pack bee into there reverse C linked here. RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes I provided them with the vector file after a friend did the art work in adobe illustrator.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT, Billet Silver, Black Rally Stripes, A8
590 Posts
Lug- Thanks for the info. Again, beautifully done, I love it. Is that Granite Chrystal?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is GC and the stripes are metallic silver so it has the same metal flake look as the paint hard to tell that they weren't painted on when your a few steps away.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT, Billet Silver, Black Rally Stripes, A8
590 Posts
It is GC and the stripes are metallic silver so it has the same metal flake look as the paint hard to tell that they weren't painted on when your a few steps away.
Absolutely perfect combo, sir!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts