Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance these wheels would fit over the 4 piston Brembo's on a Scat Pack?

They're 17" steel wheels from a 2011 or older charger.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,294 Posts
I saw this pic of a Scat Pack with the factory SXT 18's, don't know if he used a spacer or not but here they are. The 18 inch police steel wheels will only fit the rear.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I don't know about the current version of the police "steelies" but the years you mention they will fit over the rear brembo's but not the front. I tried this on my old 2010 SRT. By the way they were 18 inch if you are talking about the police steelies.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,064 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
555 Posts
Not sure of the story here, but it looks like the rears are wider. No idea who owns this, just a random image from Google.
17" tires will not fit over any brembo's no matter what. they barely fit over R/T brakes with a 30mm spacer. I am using the same ones you have in your first post on my R/T. 18" steelies like the one in this picture with the sublime challenger will fit over the front brembos with the same 30mm spacer/adapter, but that's the only way. The back wheels on this car look wider because he had them professionally widened 2" i believe. OP is 74duster on here, search for his posts on it if you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts