Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having multiple column issues, 2010 RT no evic, stereo, cruise, horn, & wiper control. Do have turn signals, washers, & high speed wipers with out home feature.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,601 Posts
How many miles on the car?

Have you recently had any work done on the steering column, e.g. had the airbag recall performed at a local dealership service department?

The missing functionality seems awful localized to just suddenly go on the fritz. It seems like something would proceeded it (and ultimately contributed/caused it).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
33000 mi. I did have the air bag recall performed but the problem was there before that. Just bought car & to excited to check out everything. All I saw was blue bueaty at 33000 for 13500. Being a mechanic I figured I could fix anything that cropped up.

Been t/s wiper issue no intermittent or slow speed just wide open with no park feature. Found two relays under hood with 4 pins , the fuse lid States 5 pin only, could this be my problem?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the wiper issue is separate from evic, radio & all other steering wheel controls. I hear clock spring issues can effect some controls & not others

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wiper issue was repaired with the proper relays & cruise control was taken care of with new switch. Now it's just steering wheel controls , horn & of course air bag probably would not deploy if needed. The horn & evic are my main wants , to ward off idiot drivers & to fine tune my ride options.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,699 Posts
Clockspring is likely first place to look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts