Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first time on this forum and the community looks great and super helpful.

Anyway, I drive a 2016 Dodge Challenger SXT and I got the car used at 24,000 miles. I never had this problem until I had to go to the post office. My post office has a steep entrance so you have to come at it at an angle, as I approached the entrance, my front right wheel was on the steep entrance and my other wheels were flat on the road and I sat there for a good 15 seconds to let a pedestrian by. Once I got into the parking lot I started to feel these weird movements like tinny little jolts or vibrations feeding back to the steering wheel and I think it could be coming from the steering rack. And the only time I feel this when I'm turning left or right onto a street and I rarely feel these going straight. I know its not my power steering because it's not making any noise when I turn and it isnt difficult to turn the wheel, and I don't think the tie rods are bad. I know there could be a million reasons as to why I'm experiencing this, I just want to know if anyone had this problem before and found a solution. If anything the last solution I have is to take it to the dealership or a car shop.

And I just want to say thank you for reading this and possibly trying to help to solve this issue.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts
Could be a few things. Take in to see if you have warped rotors, or if it's out of alignment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts