Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my off in the attempt to paint it, and come to find out factory defect left some decent size gaps in the rubber.
So I'm trying to figure out if anyone knows where to get a replacement one by any chance without buying a whole new steering wheel.
Before I forget its a 2015 Dodge Challenger RT.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to add, I would also be interested in an airbag assembly too if anyone might have done a swap or a possible salvage.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,936 Posts
So I took my off in the attempt to paint it, and come to find out factory defect left some decent size gaps in the rubber.
So I'm trying to figure out if anyone knows where to get a replacement one by any chance without buying a whole new steering wheel.
Before I forget its a 2015 Dodge Challenger RT.
That whole thing IS the airbag assembly. I have removed a few of these over the past 2 years. There is a trick to it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That whole thing IS the airbag assembly. I have removed a few of these over the past 2 years. There is a trick to it!
Yeaaaa, unfortunately after hours of looking up I found that out. Now if I can just find one in a junkyard or going for cheap I'd be doing alright.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts