Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Challenger SRT8
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thumbs up for the great deal on the rear lights. Very easy transaction, Very satisfied. Put them on today and the work great.

There are other suppliers on here that you just can not trust.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I bought my lifetime warranty from them, Mopar tin sign, as well as other odds and ends. Great to deal with I must say.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
I've bought from them a few times. They are always helpful, and give us on the forums a great discount!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Luke is da Man!!!! Customer service A+! Customer service is such a hard thing to find.
I normally hang up now when i call to order parts and some grump answers.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Luke is the most helpful manager of the back end of a dealership in the biz. He runs service and parts and all operations except sales and he personally takes time to help individuals like me. He has solved many problems and sold me many parts for not only me but my friends as well. We just added a back up camera to a 2012 Durango R/T with a kit from Steve White Motors. My dealer in Birmingham said it might not work but with Luke's help the dealership got it installed and working perfectly with no loss of any other functions on the vehicle (2012 Durango R/T with 730 nav). Everything on the car works! My dealership said we would lose the Touch and Go functions on the doors but after the install everything works including all Touch and Go functions. The back up camera has a beautiful picture and my friends are extremely happy with the back up camera kit they purchased from Luke V at Steve White Motors. It's all factory Mopar. Nothing aftermarket needed in any way!

Reactions: Flat Top

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thumbs up also

Wanted to add a back up camera to a 2010 RT without using a lock pick. Both Luke and Josh were very helpful. Product arrived quick and was what Luke said it would be. Returned my calls in a reasonable time and was very patient as I was nervous about adding this to a stock car.
Would buy from them again.
R DRM CAR

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Steve White and Luke

No better supplier out there for Challenger and Mopar parts, PERIOD!.......and if they don't have it or it does not exist Luke will have it made, I.e. Rear diffuser and Front Spoiler Splitter!

I travel all over the world managing supply chains and customer service and Steve White Motors and Luke are some of the best I have ever seen!

Keep up the great work!

Mike

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I bought my car from them, had it shipped to MO, and all was well. They even gave me a refund on my sales tax when the estimated amount was too high. Great people to deal wit.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I've made several purchases from them and not just parts. Bought a really cool Laidback Mopar t-shirt and some other things. Everything is top notch quality, service is outstanding. !!!!!THEY ROCK!!!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I now buy everything for my Ram 2500 through Luke because of the top notch service.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Another score for the folks there!
Ordered their custom 345 HEMI half covers Monday night, they got here today...less than 48 hours.
Great price to start with, then our forum discount, plus free shipping.
They definitely know how to take care of us :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have also purchased some things through them. Just received my Mr. Norms spoiler. Was a tad underwhelmed with the quality as it needs some filling and smoothing before even considering paint, But the service itself was top notch.

·
Registered
700 Posts
+1 to all of these awesome comments, Luke and Josh are great! I called 2 weeks ago to ask about suspension questions , even though I made it clear I was not making a purchase that day, Josh took the time to answer my questions then some. He even went on to giving me quotes for the forced induction kits.

Friday I ended up buying the mopar stage 1 springs from them. Great dealing with them, quick and easy!

Keep it up guys!

·
Registered
700 Posts
+1 to all the praises..

Bought the 345 hemi half covers last year.

Spoke with Josh for about 30 minutes 2 weeks ago, he answered a ton of questions I had even though I made it clear I was not making a purchase at the time.

Friday I called back, got Josh again and bought the Mopar Stage 1 springs.

Keep it up Guys! great customer service.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Kudos to Luke. He's just one heck of a guy. He will always work to get you the part or the help you need for your car. Just a really great place to do business.

Reactions: sfmadmax

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I agree Luke and SWM is great, I dont know what I would do without them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts