Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh man, I didn't know we would get a Challenger Talk discount from Steve White's if we ordered from them. I made an order last week for a hellcat airbox and 392 chin spoiler. Which by the way their custom service is outstanding! I will definitely order from them again.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Oh man, I didn't know we would get a Challenger Talk discount from Steve White's if we ordered from them. I made an order last week for a hellcat airbox and 392 chin spoiler. Which by the way their custom service is outstanding! I will definitely order from them again.
I never knew about a challenger talk discount. Anyway I ordered 2 TA Hoods from them and they have the fastest delivery ever.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
When you order from Steve White motors, do you ask for Luke or can just anyone in parts give us the CT discount?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I purchased my '14 R/T from Steve White Motors. The transaction was smooth and I was totally satisfied.
Highly recommended.

·
Vendor
12,206 Posts
remember to use the promo code cha1 for additional savings
Luke:grin2:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Well I just had my first experience with Luke's team.
My garage door attacked the stripe on the back bumper of my car so I called the local dealer (Rairdons). They wanted $175 so I called SWM and bought it from them for $95 - including shipping.
Amazing.

·
Registered
953 Posts
In the past month I have bought a few items from Luke, every transaction has been very quick and super fast delivery. Luke has helped alot with questions I have had on items. I highly recommend them for anything or any help you may need answers for.

·
Registered
631 Posts
SWM & Luke are the real deal. Bought a number of pieces from them and typically had tracking numbers with hours and parts in hand within days. Luke has answered all my email questions, whether a sale was eminent or not, and offten offered very wise, educated, experienced suggestions. Companies this insistence on providing the best customer service available are very far & few between these days. A big KUDOS goes out to Luke & SWM.

·
Registered
631 Posts
SWM & Luke are the real deal. Bought a number of pieces from them and typically had tracking numbers with hours and parts in hand within days. Luke has answered all my email questions, whether a sale was eminent or not, and offten offered very wise, educated, experienced suggestions. Companies this insistence on providing the best customer service available are very far & few between these days. A big KUDOS goes out to Luke & SWM.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Some things never change. Luke at Steve White Motors is still the best for customer service/quick response. Helped me get my Maggie. Helped me find an installer close by and facilitated the final tune through Arrington Performance. Luke you are the Man!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great customer service, I had some issues on a trip and Luke took the time to answer my question even though it was after hours. 5 STARS ++

21 - 37 of 37 Posts