Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on this board for almost 2 years and in that time I've see a lot of good posted about Steve White Motors and Luke with Big Red. Well I had the opportunity to stop by the dealer ship in person last night and today and had the opportunity to meet Luke in person and get my 20k mile oil change and check up. I'm here to tell you every thing good you have heard about this dealer is true! Luke Is the most knowledgeable man I have meet on the dodge product bar non and he's a straight shooter! The service Advisor was just as nice and she knew what she was talking about. I was pleasantly shocked at the price for the oil change cabin air filter tire rotation and vehicle service inspection. The price was more than fair. They where fast had a nice waiting area and plenty of coffee. Luke took time to BS with me for 30 min or so just because! The only draw back is they are 3 hours from me lol. But well worth the drive! I want to thank the staff at Steve White Motors for renewing my faith in dealers. If you have the opportunity to stop by there and are in need of a service or close to service time do your self a favor and let them take car of your car.

Just so everyone knows this was unsolicited. I am in no way associated or connected to Steve White Motors. I just feel when people preform to a standard that few reach they deserve to be recognized!

·
Registered
694 Posts
i have not nor probably will make it to steve white, but have bought numerous items over the internet from them. Service was great, pricing was great especially with forum discount. just ordered some black lugs as was going to rotate my tires & wanted to change out the sliver ones for all black. not only where they priced right but had them in stock & I got them in a couple days & are now one my car. wish my dealer was 1/2 as close to as good operation as they are.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello

I am a repeat customer of Steve White Motors. Their prices are competitive and the discount is a bonus.

You may find a few lower prices on the internet, but when you add up their generally higher shipping prices, Steve White comes out on top.

Thanks

Eric

·
Registered
315 Posts
JUst order some hood grills from them for my new hood. All based on the reviews here and they support the forum.

Not a lot of money, I know, but wanted to support the people that support us. Shipping gets really expensive on big items.

·
Registered
392 SRT
32 Posts
I had a problem with their Ebay site. You need to be careful (right size, wrong color) with their fitment chart. They emailed me the correct matching part number. I would do business
with them again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts