Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the title states the crux of the thread.

I am going to be offline for a while (about 8 months) while I take care of some stuff. I am heading back into the Navy and have a load of stuff to take care of before I ship out (i.e. family, house, moving etc etc)

I may be checking in every couple of weeks but that will be the extent of it. I am still planning to make CF............(if we figure out where...mike? :D) and I look forward to seeing y'all there.

As a bit of a teaser for the future.........Hopefully when I am done with training and my deployment, I will change my login name to "EFI590NA-steve" :D sorta self explanatory

Take care all............call me anytime if you have my number. Or email [email protected]

I will get email the whole time

- Steve

·
Registered
585 Posts
train well me lad good deployment and thankyou for your service to our country.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Take care and be safe Steve :)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
good luck steve gonna miss you, and thanks for your service, my most precious possesion is my freedom be safe

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Take care Steve, thank you for your service to us and our country. Be safe and good luck with your new home.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Take care Steve, thanks for your service.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
YO STEVE-O!!! Gonna miss you man, bless and keep safe my brothers and sister that are keeping us FREE. Let me know how that MONSTER turns out. Thanks for hooking me up with geoff, the boy is slick:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Thank you for serving, Godspeed.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks for serving. Take care.

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Steve, Glad to have met you, and thanks for your help. Good luck, and god bless, have a Merry Christmass and a Happy New Year. FlatTop

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Good luck Steve! Thanks for your service to our country.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
God Bless! Keep your chin up and your chest out!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts