Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this maybe wishful thinking. I have a 16 Scat with the stock 20x9 polished Alum with black pockets rims. Does anyone make a 20x10 reproduction? Looking to go with a staggered look but keep the same style.

Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
That style may not be popular enough for anyone to tool up for a repro in a 20x10 size I don't think. Some guys have had their wheels widened by wheel services when they find they have no options for wider OEM wheels. Gotta make sure you know what you want backspace-wise though and be able to relate that info to the mod shop so everything fits up right. If I were you I'd think hard about going to another style from a reproduction rim manufacturer like Factory Reproductions or OE Wheels. I think Hellcat style rims are what most people end up going with. I'm no expert so maybe somebody else will chime in.

Here are links to a couple wheel modders that are well known in the automotive community if you'd like to know more about widening your current wheels. (Again, I'd be hard pressed to recommend going this route.)

Weldcraft Wheels

Eric Vaughn Machine: Aluminum Wheel Widening and Narrowing (Eric is not taking orders due to health issues at the current time)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: ChallyTatum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks XLRRR8 for the response. I was looking for a stock option that would retain my current look. Your recommendation makes the most sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts