Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took photos at local shop today. Line-X mod on rear panels from track, car is stroked with F1A, iirc. Short night at the track. Liked how the car looked. Snapped a few of each.

OH SNAP....

ANTEATER...

If I had a Challenger, I think it would be in this color, or Detonator Yellow in custom convertible option (sawzall with custom rehab).

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
How much hp/torque on that car?

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe 680s, on a dynodynamics, with typical characteristics of linear power/tq from centri unit.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I believe 680s, on a dynodynamics, with typical characteristics of linear power/tq from centri unit.
That's a lot. I'm gonna keep mine under 500 - I don't want to forge (until later maybe), the s/c will cost enough.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Daaayuuuuum!!! I guess, at least we now know the driveshaft material is ductile! :p

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
stick shift?

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Banned
804 Posts
We have seen that at least a dozen times on the LX's. Most of the guys putting down good power are on aftermarket shafts now.

·
Banned
804 Posts
I have no issues with my Paramount driveshaft and it has been in the car for over 200 passes and 50k miles....and I know AJ and Madcharger are both lifting the wheels with the Paramount driveshafts.

·
Registered
70 Posts
OT... What wheels are they??

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
SHR NAG1 - Not sure on the wheels, Bogart I believe with M&H Racemasters. DSS shaft is on its way.
yep those are Bogarts & M&H RaceMasters she must off hooked very good interested to see the DSS installed thanks for sharing :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts