Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been my 2018 challenger sxt for a while now with the orange DRL on... However I turned them off recently just to have the Halo stock lights on.. I wish they brighter tho like the 18 charger.. why are they so dim??? Kinda upsetting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,172 Posts
I believe on the Charger, they ARE the DLRs. Notice how bright the amber DRLs were when you had them on? The white, dim halos are not DRLs, so they are dim. Not sure why they are always on at all to be honest. I'd like mine off, but not going to hack the lighting to do so.

Aftermarket halos would be an option if you want them bright, they even make them that attach to the outside so no headlight disassembly

A Guy

Reactions: dylanedurr92

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine are on when the headlights are on.. but I think when they are off the orange is on.. but if the orange is off, the Halo is on.. just dim.. I mean it's fine. But love the way the charger DRL is bright. But I love the orange also

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,172 Posts
Yeah, the white halos are on when the car is running and the headlights are off. Regardless of if the DRLs are on. My headlights are tinted, so I's like just the DRLs on. DRLs are awesome in my opinion, especially with a black car. But the dim white halos takes away from the tinted headlights

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts