·
Registered
1,386 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.

Very impressive! Bone stock (with exception of the drop-in filter) it runs 8.4's - 8.7's?

What is your 0-60?

·
Banned
5,768 Posts
man, it really depends on a lot of factors, mainly the DA (Density Altitude).

not sure where you're from, but if you're running an automatic in 80 degree weather and your NOT in Colorado, i would say you can get consistent 9.0-9.1's in the 1/8 mile if you get a good launch.

the colder it gets, the better your times will be...

where are you from ??

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,840 Posts
Depends on DA, track prep and driver skill as everyone else said, I'd say probably high 8's to 9.0's with a 81-82 mph trap speed. If you go to Atco NJ on a cool day then you will be a lot better than that if you are high in the Rocky Mountains you will be a lot worse than that.

However with a few minor bolt on's you can drop that significantly. My last trip to the track yielded a bunch of 8.3 and 8.4's at 84.5 to 85.5 mph.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm in west Tennessee, altitude about 450'. I know that launch procedure, track prep and temps can affect ET (I've been racing for about 35 years). Just wondering what others with pure stock autos have experienced. Thanks

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
My best 0-60 was a 4.95, I can run consistant 5.1s.Not something I do very often...

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
My best is faster than any car I have ever owned, so that is fast enough for me!:burnout:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i am wondering aswell about stock and and in central oregon the drag strip i will be at says i have to have more restants if i am 8.5 in the 1/8 mile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts