Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the stock 09 Challenger R/T Automatic exhaust available. This is the stock catback with the suitcase muffler, has 22K miles on it but looks to be in fine shape.

Make me an offer, I really don't want to have to take it to the scrap metal dealer.

Seattle/Tacoma area, local pick up preferred. Doesn't seem worth it to ship anywhere due to size and weight.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I live in Spanaway and have a 2010 R/T Auto. I was wondering what you swapped the stock out with and how do you like it?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Spanaway and have a 2010 R/T Auto. I was wondering what you swapped the stock out with and how do you like it?
Swapped it with a Corsa Sport Catback. So far so good, the fit and finish is excellent and its nice and quiet at cruise, loud at WOT. Unfortunatly with the rain and being on travel haven't had a lot of time to drive it.

Tim

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, this rain is driving me nuts. I'm thinking of going with solo performance exhaust. Have you had any noise problems with your MDS kicking in? I'm going to have mine turned off I think.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love it when the MDS kicks in @ about 35....if you feather the gas just right the car growls.
Other than that @ highway speed you don't even notice any tonal difference.

Don't see any reason to use the Predator and disconnect it, gotta love the 25 mpg when you cruise and the power when you want it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts