Where are you for pick up?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
60 Posts
Quick question. Do you have aftermarket mufflers with the Mini Bullets at the rear where the resonators used to be?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick question. Do you have aftermarket mufflers with the Mini Bullets at the rear where the resonators used to be?
No, I only have the mini bullets in place of the resonators. The mid mufflers were removed, it is 3" straight pipe where the mid mufflers would be.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Anyone wanna buy some?

Will ship to the lower 48 for $75 + cost of shipping. Local pick up for $75

I will be in Daytona for the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona from Jan. 25th to the 28th if it'll help someone out I'll bring them with.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure. Most likely, mufflers are really standard parts, they all get welded in place. These will take a little bit of extra pipes to be put on but I think any good muffler shop will be able to put them on the V6. These are straight through mufflers, so it should give the V6 a good bit more volume.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Did they let you hear what it sounded like before they welded the bullets on? I’m curious as I have though about buying two sets of black tips and going quads out the back straight from the cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did they let you hear what it sounded like before they welded the bullets on? I’m curious as I have though about buying two sets of black tips and going quads out the back straight from the cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. But I don’t imagine it being too much louder than what it is. It’s almost straight pipes at this point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts