Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a few stock parts from my 2010 Challenger SRT8 for sale...cheap as I want them gone. Make me an offer that is a little less than fair on any of the following as I want these parts gone and going to someone who can use them:

- Exhaust
- Headers
- Air Cleaner
- Cam
- Rockers
- Stick shift and clutch
- Flywheel
- Clutch
- There are other miscellaneous parts including the engine covers with "Hemi 6.1L" and "Supercharged" label

All shipping will be paid by the purchaser.

Thank you,

Kurt

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts
Hello Kurt, welcome to Challengertalk. Rules state you must have a price. Suggest you edit and just say "prices are suggested, make offer", or similar. Prices you choose to display are up to you. A Guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
All of it for cheap!

I have quite a few stock parts from my 2010 Challenger SRT8 for sale...cheap as I want them gone. They are all in very good to excellent condition.

- Exhaust
- Headers
- Air Cleaner and all accessories
- Camshaft
- Rockers
- Stick shift and clutch
- Flywheel
- There are other miscellaneous parts including the engine covers with "Hemi 6.1L" and "Supercharged" label

If you want pics, provide an email as I have pictures of everything. All or nothing for $300. This stuff is worth 10X that much but I just want it gone.

I will not ship as these parts are too large and heavy.

Thank you,

Kurt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't know exact shipping price until I took them to UPS. How about we say $50 (they're pretty heavy) and I'll eat the rest if it's more. Also, sorry for the late response as I don't get on my computer much.

Let me know.

Best Regards.

Kurt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have all the stock pipes, whatever those were. Attaching a pic to this site is difficult at best. Provide me an email and I can send you pics of what I have. They come together in a very tight 'X' out of the manifolds, then to the cats, then back to the mufflers and tips.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have everything from the engine back. If you send me an email address (cannot load pics on this page unless URL) I can send you pics of all the parts I have.

Best Regards.

Kurt

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,959 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm selling everything listed in my original post for a mere $300. It's worth many times more than that. As the parts are large and heavy you will need to pick them up here in the St. Louis suburbs - yes, it's very safe where I live, not downtown St. Louis :). Let me know or hit me with a text at 636-262-9958.

Thank you,

Kurt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts