Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 09 base se with dual exhaust. My tach kind of trembels instead of being smooth and steady. i took it to the dealer they saw it and replaced with a different one and this one is worse. they told me dodge knows of the problem but there is no fix. they said i would have to deal with it. any one else having this issue?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
i have an 09 base se with dual exhaust. My tach kind of trembels instead of being smooth and steady. i took it to the dealer they saw it and replaced with a different one and this one is worse. they told me dodge knows of the problem but there is no fix. they said i would have to deal with it. any one else having this issue?
wrong answer. get the service managers name and let him know you'll be mentioning him by name when you complain up the chain.
have not noticed this issue on my 09.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I agree with IMDTFirefighter. Blowing you off was a pretty stupid thing to do. Make sure to get that guy's name and bring it as far as it can go.

Go back and say, "I just reported you to your superiors. 'Deal with it.'":thumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
we have a 2010. while not significant enough to worry about, our tach does twitch a little, but is inconsistent. what bothers me is every time the bass hits, the headlights flicker and the backlight on the gauges flickers. :notallthere:

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Stock sound system?

we have a 2010. while not significant enough to worry about, our tach does twitch a little, but is inconsistent. what bothers me is every time the bass hits, the headlights flicker and the backlight on the gauges flickers. :notallthere:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts