Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Less than a mile from my work! I got dibs on the hood!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
People on 'ludes should not drive...

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Car looks familiar, isn't someone here's ride?

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Like 5 minutes from my house ... I came outa the shower and whats on the news .... and i was supposed to order my TA hood today ... never got around to it but .. looks like MAX beat me to that one ... as soon as i saw it i said to my wife .... look theres the hood im going to get ... lol ... what a shmuck for crashing the car

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I'm wondering how this guy was able to steal the car in the first place. Access to the keys, maybe?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Since many complain that the Fobik sometimes doesn't work, how the hell does somebody steal a car without one? (assuming that the Fobik wasn't in the car)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
They should bring that guy to an event and let us take turns draging him down the track

·
Registered
637 Posts
I seen the real owner driving that car around ft lauderdale

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I read the story below and the owner said he did not even know it was stolen until he saw it on the news..............damn man - could you even imagine just watching the TV going about your own business when all of a sudden there is your car with all that damage.

It is enough to make a grown man/woman cry :(

But it does make me wonder about the fobik as one had to have been in the car for it to start and then drive more than a maybe 30 - 40 yards. If the fobik was in the car then this is a good wake-up call to all owners to make sure they keep the spare fobik in a safe place and not in the glove compartment or somewhere stupid.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts